Friday, August 22, 2014

Family Dinner Night

August 22, 2014

It's Friday night--the last Friday night before school starts up again.  As usual, we did Family Dinner Night.  It was my choice tonight, and I decided I was feeling hungry for Wingstop.  We're really loving that this place has opened up so close to our house.  Nicholas asked to invite his girlfriend Treassa to join us tonight, and it was a lot of fun having her along.  She was a good sport about our Family Dinner Night question tradition, and even offered up a question of her own for all of us to answer.  (My question to everyone, since it was my choice tonight, was "What will you do this school year that you didn't do last year that will make this a better year for you?"  My answer was that I was going to implement some of the strategies I learned about this summer at my workshop into my classes this year.)  We then invited Treassa to give us all a question, so she wanted to know what each of us considered our favorite memory.  It was a lot of fun to hear everyone's responses to that one!  After our dinner at Wingstop, we popped in next door for frozen yogurt for dessert.  Despite the goofy looks on their faces, we had a good time!




No comments:

Post a Comment